Kneehab® XP is a best-in-class prescription quadriceps therapy system designed for post-surgical or post-injury strengthening of the quadriceps (thigh) muscle. If you have had a knee replacement, ACL reconstructive surgery, a meniscus tear or suffer from any other type of knee pain or injury, then you need Kneehab® XP.
GET BACK IN THE GAME SOONER WITH KNEEHAB® XP
■ Clinically Proven to Regain Muscle Strength 2x Earlier1
Kneehab patients regained lost quadriceps strength due to surgery and surpassed knee extension strength of their uninjured leg in 12 weeks after surgery.
Kneehab is an important part of your rehab program - using Kneehab® XP as an adjunct to (not a replacement for!) physical therapy may lead to fewer visits which saves you time and money.
■ Clinically Proven to Improve Knee Stability1
“Wake-up” and re-educate muscles on how and when to contract, helping strengthen and improve knee stability after surgery
A NEW APPROACH TO KNEE RECOVERY.
■ Comfortable, easy-to-use conductive garment makes home therapy easy
■ Rechargeable controller includes multiple preset programs for NMES (Neuro Muscular Electrical Stimulation) muscle strengthening and TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) pain management.
■ Integrated electrodes eliminate the need for lead wires and the guesswork of electrode placement.
■ Large electrodes provide better muscle coverage and improve patient comfort
HOW TO ORDER YOUR KNEEHAB®XP:
1) Place your order here and pay your $150 deposit / installment.
*This amount will either be:
a) applied towards any applicable co-insurances, deductibles or other out-of-pocket expenses that your insurance dictates.
b) be applied as the first installment of our convenient patient-pay program.
c) refunded to you in the event that your insurance covers in full (after Neurotech receives payment from your insurance) or in the event that you are unable to obtain a prescription or decide to cancel the order for any other reason.
2) You will receive an email confirmation outlining next steps.
3) Get a prescription from your treating Doctor. This is the person who can best determine whether Kneehab® XP is suitable for you.
4) Email, Fax or Mail us your prescription and provide your insurance information.
5) Our billing specialists will contact your insurance and verify your coverage for Kneehab® XP. We will then contact you to discuss your coverage and advise if your insurer requires us to obtain any additional documentation (e.g. medical notes) from your prescriber. We will work in conjunction with you to obtain these. In the event that your insurance does not cover Kneehab® XP, we offer convenient, affordable patient-pay options - this is often the simplest route for patients since all that we require is your payment and a prescription!
6) Once we have all the necessary documentation, we will ship your Kneehab® XP to you for delivery within 2-4 business days.
7) We will schedule a time with you for product orientation.
1.The Effectiveness of Supplementing a Standard Rehabilitation Program With Superimposed Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: A Prospective, Randomized, Single-Blind Study. Sven Feil, John Newell, Conor Minogue, and Hans H. Paessler. Am J Sports Med 2011;39 1238-1247.